Wednesday 30 March 2016

A Blast From the Past!

OOH LA LA! C'EST QUELLE SUPRISE!


Yes, it's been quite long(diplomatic understatement) since I've blogged and shared my train of thought. Too be honest, I had quit blogging. I picked a specific area which was too specific and quite boring. Also, my blog seemed very didactic and preachy, which wasn't the purpose... or maybe it was, but I've decided to rectify that now.

As you can see my blog is currently under renovation... as is my brain. I've changes the name... no no, I shall impart wisdom. No lessons of life; I'm far too dim for that. As Uncle Ben said," With great power, comes great responsibility"... writing is one of the most powerful tools( Ha Ha, very funny -_-) and I don't think I'm ready for that responsibility,yet.

So, this is a teaser... more like a declaration of my return and the resurrection of my blog...AGAIN.

I'm no longer a self-help, didactic blogger... but, I will be writing about books, TV shows, films, music, art, food, travel, opinions, rants, questions... I'm widening my scope of writing and yours of reading :P

I've just started an Instagram page as well... set it up exactly 15 minutes ago. Yup, I'm putting more effort into this so that it's hard to quit this time.

For those of you who've complained about the background... I'll try changing it, but no promises because I love it and you should love it for what it is as well! If you didn't like my face, I wouldn't spend money on surgically altering it(really stupid metaphor, but it makes complete sense to me)... and if it's a matter of convenience, please squint a bit, my articles take hardly two minutes to read!

I have a few profound and a few slapstick articles coming up, so stay tuned.

I hope you've all been well and happy and are getting along with life just fine. If not... you will sooner or later.

I've got lots of renovating to do, so Imma gonna go and do dat! See you soon!

Have a cookie day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment